Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fashion: Polka Dots and Florals

GEDC2264
Jacket: Don't remember. Dress: Forever 21. Hat: Beauty Supply. Boots: Forever 21. Necklaces: Forever 21. 

GEDC2247
Blazer: H&M. Top: Urban Outfitters. Shoes: Urban Outfitters. Necklace: Forever 21. Leggings: American Apparel

Two outfits I've worn this week. As you can see, I went for the indie/hipster theme, and the American Apparel whore theme. One with army colors, the other extremely colorful.

Ever feel like your life is just dragging? I start my last year of college in about three weeks, and I just feel so...MEH. Honestly, can we just fast forward to me accomplishing shit and living on my own and whatnot? I'm over this. And you know your life is lame when your proudest accomplishment of the day involves a well-placed Hugh Hefner joke. About how old he is. And how his dick probably doesn't work anymore. 

Add this to my extreme inability to acquire any sort of requited love, and yep. Lameness. I guess I should just throw myself into my career and get some cats. No, fuck that. I hate cats. They're the dumb blonde un-fun bitches of pets. 

1 comment:

  1. such cute outfits! I'm digging your style :D

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete